The Little House

The Little House

Monday, October 14, 2013

Misty Dawn - doll for Flat Stanley Round Robin

I'm still playing catch-up on this blog. Two weeks ago I sent my flat doll Misty Dawn to Arizona to begin a year long journey. I am doing this with other members of Doll Street Dreamers, an online doll club. Each month she will be sent on to a different doll-maker who will add to the doll and journal her experience at that place. I'm looking forward to getting her back next year after her adventure.
Pretty plain doll and journal.
Here are the pages from her journal as she left home:



And I included a map with LaPush and Snohomish marked on it to begin her travels.


Misty Dawn is happy to be traveling for this year and looking forward to the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment