I don't know if I used enough of the challenge fabric. I made three different sized tubes of the fabric then used the tubes to make ribbon roses.
I mostly used Arley Berryhill's "Gwendolyn the Glamour Witch" pattern but also used Patti Medaris Culea's "Penny Cassandrea" pattern with my own modifications. I thought making a stump doll would be easier but it was hard to stuff smoothly and get the lumps out. I'm glad a had a stash of Buffalo Snow stuffing in the attic because she needed a lot.
I bought some HoloShimmer Sulky thread at the Sew Expo in Puyallup this year that matched the challenge fabric but I used it for her jewelry instead of embellishments.
Miss Lavender USA is now on her way to Colorado. Here is a photo of Michael holding her outside the UPS store: