The Little House

The Little House

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dolls I've made so far in 2011

I haven't been on here since last October. I haven't made many dolls since then but here is what I've made so far...

I made baby Easter Lilly for the babydoll challenge at FOCD this year. I crocheted her dress, booties and headband flower, this was a first for me. I also wove her little Easter basket.


~~~


I used the same Darlene Rausch pattern from Soft Dolls and Animals magazine to make Riley for the Cloth Doll Artistry Baby Doll Studio Nursery Rhyme Challenge. He has a bit of an attitude...

~~~

In July I made a doll for the Hoffman Challenge. I made a pretty fairy doll named Ariana. She didn't get packed right or her base was too heavy because she didn't arrive in the best of shape. I have fixed her wing and hair and she is sitting up straight again.























~~~
The doll I made for this year's Evergreen State Fair in Monroe WA (the closest town to us) is Hope. She is a pioneer doll, I made her clothing from leftover fabric from Alex's trek costume.


~~~
I now need to get busy and make my doll for this year's Gypsy Challenge. This year's theme is "Renaissance Gypsy".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola me encanta esa muñeca quisiera saber si me podias vender esos moldes

    ReplyDelete