The Little House

The Little House

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nancy-Michelle-Christine








My 40th high school reunion is tomorrow!! I have helped with this reunion even though I live 1200 miles from home. Today's technology makes it so much easier...
I have spoken to many of my classmates on the phone during the last month and it has been wonderful - I went to school with good people. These conversations make it easier to miss the actual reunion - I've already re-uned... (not a word, I know).
I did make a doll that is going to attend. I still had my old pep club uniform in my cedar chest and even with lots of discouragement from friends I cut pieces out of the back of the vest and skirt and made my new doll, Nancy-Michelle-Christine, her own pep club uniform. She is already on her way to St. George via UPS. I didn't cut through the lining of the uniform so it still looks okay from the front....

No comments:

Post a Comment