The Little House

The Little House

Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Just a quick update:

My doll for Dimensions in Dollmaking/Comic Con won a prize!! "Best Adaptation of a Pattern."
My Hoffman Challenge arrived a day late and didn't even make the traveling show. :(
I am working on a purple fairy for the Evergreen State Fair.

My 13 year old granddaughter and I took a little adventure/vacation last week.
We flew to Las Vegas, rented a car and drove to St. George UT then drove my parents to eastern Utah (Blanding) for my mother's family reunion. We had a great time and I got to show Alex the red sand/desert of my childhood including Lake Powell, Monument Valley, and more.

The picture above is of Alex and my parents as we were driving through Monument Valley.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and to enjoy your blog and creations on my CDA blog hopp'in journey.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete